2016 Small Business of the Year Award
Deadline to Submit Online Applications
All 2016 Small Business Award Applications must be submitted online to the
Pima County Small Business Commission no later than:
Friday, September 9, 2016 at 5p.m., MST.
$500 ‘Small Business of the Year’ Awards will be presented to a
Pima County Urban Small Business & a Rural Small Business
2016 Small Business Winners will be selected by the Small Business Commission and presented at a Pima County Board of Supervisors meeting in early 2017 at the County Office Building located at 130 W. Congress Street, Tucson, Arizona. Awardees will be notified approximately 1-2 weeks prior to the Board of Supervisors’ meeting where the presentations will be made.
Development of the 2016 Small Business Awards online application was provided by Green Valley Recreation, Inc. at no cost to Pima County.
Small Business Eligibility Guidelines:
- Must be located in Pima County (may be a branch or division of larger business)
- Manager or owner must live in Pima County
- Employ fewer than 100 people (full-time or part-time)
- Must have been in operation for two (2) or more years
- ‘Urban’ is defined as a business located within Tucson City Limits
- ‘Rural’ is defined as a business located outside Tucson City Limits