- Please do not enter Work Zones
- As another reminder, please do not introduce body washes or body soaps into spa water.
- Use GVR Pools/Spas at Your Own Risk!
- No Lifeguard on Duty at any GVR Pool
- No Diving
- Casa Paloma 2: Project 100% complete. This system is now live and operational
- Abrego South: Project 100% complete. This system is now live and operational
- West Center: Project is 100% complete. This system is now live and operational
- Canoa Ranch: Project is 100% complete. This system is now live and operational
- East Center: Project is 100% complete. This system is now live and operational
- Santa Rita Springs: The project is 100% complete. This system is now live and operational
- Administrative Offices:
- Rec 1 (Tennis Ramada parking lot)- This system is now live and operational
- Rec 2 (north and south Parking lots)- This system is not yet operational. The electrical repairs were completed. Final connection needs to be completed.
- Canoa Hills: This system is now live and operational
- Desert Hills: This system is now live and operational
- Las Campanas Center: This system is now live and operational. The south parking lot closest to the center will reopen following completion of the site clean-up and fence removal.
- Facility Management Building:Construction is complete. Connectivity has been established. Meter not yet installed.
- The drinking fountain at the Volleyball/Horseshoe Pits has been repaired
- The women’s Recreation Room toilet was repaired
- Irrigation leaks were repaired in the picnic area and west of the tennis courts
- A water heater leak found on the center’s hot water system was repaired
- The heater units for the Pool and Spa area are out of service for repair. Replacement contractors have been located and ordered. The contractors will be installed as soon as they are received.
- A new thermometer was installed for the Pool and Spa area
Casa Paloma 1
- The drain pipe for the drinking fountain was repaired
- The spa jets are currently offline. Repairs parts have been placed on order and will be installed as soon as they are received.
- An irrigation leak outside the Billiards Room was repaired
- The rose garden is being prepped for the new season. Preparation includes weed removal, trimming the bushes back, adding new mulch, fertilizing, and adding weed restraint solution to the mulch.
- The Auditorium HVAC unit was repaired
- The gate latch to the north entry gate has been repaired
- The HVAC unit for the Billiards Room was inspected for reported operational concerns. No issues were found. The unit is performing normally
- The net for tennis court #1 was replaced. Also, at the tennis courts, 2 replacement wind socks have been installed
- A clock was installed outside the sauna
- The entire center will be closed on Sunday from 9:00am – 12:00pm for repairs to be conducted on a backflow preventer. The water to the center will be shut down for the duration of the work. The contractor estimates a 3-hour period to complete the repairs.
- The drinking fountain in the Fitness Room has been repaired
Santa Rita Springs
- The modernization and upgrades work for the elevator is now scheduled to bgin on 1/28. The elevator will be closed for the duration of the work. Currently, an area of parking lot has been cordoned off to act as a laydown yard for project materials
- The batteries for the fire alarm panels have been replaced. The removed batteries have been recycled
- The Woodshop roof repairs have been completed
- An underground leak was found in the water main that supplies the Pool, Spa, Tennis Center and AO. Water service was offline for approximately 3 hours while repairs were performed. The water supply was returned to service once repairs were completed and leak check was performed.
- The A/C filters were changed out for the Woodshop and Lapidary studios
- 226 work orders have been issued Y.T.D
- 7010 work orders have been requested for the year 2019.
Spas closed for scheduled cleaning and maintenance:
- Santa Rita Springs: 1/21
- Casa Paloma 2: 1/23
Reminder: Pool anti-wave lane dividers are not designed to support the weight of a swimmer! Aquatics Maintenance Staff have repaired the lane dividers at West Center seven times since April of 2019, most recently on December 4th. Please do not climb on or over the lane dividers or allow children to play on them. There is a limited number of times a lane divider can be repaired before it has to be replaced and then it must be replaced at a substantial cost to GVR.
Please observe caution tape on or around a pool or spa and do not remove it or enter the water. Only authorized GVR staff members are allowed to remove caution tape and reopen a pool or spa. Conditions may exist, such as chemicals being out of balance in the pool/spa, that may be dangerous to the health of bathers
Please do not attempt to adjust the spa jet nozzles. The jet nozzles in the spas are not adjustable. If the jets are tampered with it will cause the jet system to be out of balance. This reduces the force of water coming out of all jets in the system.