- Please do not enter Work Zones
- As another reminder, please do not introduce body washes or body soaps into spa water.
- Use GVR Pools/Spas at Your Own Risk!
- No Lifeguard on Duty at any GVR Pool
- No Diving
- Do not hang on or pull on the swimming pool lane dividers. They are not designed to support the weight of swimmers. The dividers also cannot withstand being pulled up or down far enough for a swimmer to pass over or under without causing damage to the line.
- Irrigation leak found in one of the front planters was repaired
- Main electrical service entrance cabinet was cleaned
- The Fitness Room water cooler is currently out of service. The contractor has parts on order and will make the needed repairs once the parts are received
- The net for tennis court #1 was replaced. Also, at the tennis courts, 2 replacement wind socks have been installed
- Tennis court #2 net replaced
- Sauna bench was repaired
- The Landscape crew cleaned and detailed the center
Santa Rita Springs
- The modernization and upgrades work for the elevator is underway. The elevator will be closed for the duration of the work. Final inspections are scheduled for the first week of March
- The Landscape crew has been detailing the sand volleyball courts due to possible pet damage. Signage will be posted to remind members of GVR’s policy on pets on our property
- All filters have been replaced to the dust collection system.
- 600 work orders have been issued in the month of January
- 1041 work orders have been issued Y.T.D.
Spas closed for scheduled cleaning and maintenance:
- Continental Vistas: 3/3
- Santa Rita Springs: 3/5
Please observe caution tape on or around a pool or spa and do not remove it or enter the water. Only authorized GVR staff members are allowed to remove caution tape and reopen a pool or spa. Conditions may exist, such as chemicals being out of balance in the pool/spa, that may be dangerous to the health of bathers
Please do not attempt to adjust the spa jet nozzles. The jet nozzles in the spas are not adjustable. If the jets are tampered with it will cause the jet system to be out of balance. This reduces the force of water coming out of all jets in the system.