- Please do not enter Work Zones
- As another reminder, please do not introduce body washes or body soaps into spa water.
- Use GVR Pools/Spas at Your Own Risk!
- No Lifeguard on Duty at any GVR Pool
- No Diving
- Casa Paloma 2: Project 100% complete. This system is now live and operational
- Abrego South: Project 100% complete. This system is now live and operational
- West Center: Project is 100% complete. This system is now live and operational
- Canoa Ranch: Project is 100% complete. This system is now live and operational
- East Center: Project is 100% complete. This system is now live and operational
- Santa Rita Springs: The project is 100% complete. This system is now live and operational
- Administrative Offices:
- Rec 1 (Tennis Ramada parking lot)- This system is now live and operational
- Rec 2 (north and south Parking lots)- This system is now live and operational
- Canoa Hills: Construction is 98% complete. Meter not installed. Connectivity is established.
- Desert Hills: The project is 98% complete. Site clean-up has been completed and the parking lot has reopened. Meter not installed. Connectivity has been established.
- Las Campanas Center: Canopy and rooftop construction is complete. The south parking lot closest to the center will reopen following completion of the site clean-up and fence removal. Connectivity has been established.
- Facility Management Building: Installation of a solar canopy was approved for this site at the 8/8 Special Board of Directors Meeting. Work is currently underway.
- Landscaping work is occurring west of the Pickleball Courts
- The fire system backflow was replaced
Facilities Management Building
- Installation of a solar canopy is currently underway
- The electric outlet at the tennis court has been repaired
Santa Rita Springs
- The Computer Club will be closed beginning 11/18 for HVAC replacements. The club space is scheduled to reopen on 11/27
- The Clay Studio will be closed for HVAC replacements beginning 12/2. The studio is scheduled to reopen on 12/11
- The modernization and upgrades work for the elevator has been postponed. New closure dates will be announced in the near future
- An exterior display has been constructed near the main entrance of the facility
- 521 work orders were issued in October 2019
- 6079 work orders have been requested Y.T.D.
Spas closed for scheduled cleaning and maintenance:
- Canoa Hills: 11/12
- Abrego North: 11/14
Please observe caution tape on or around a pool or spa and do not remove it or enter the water. Only authorized GVR staff members are allowed to remove caution tape and reopen a pool or spa. Conditions may exist, such as chemicals being out of balance in the pool/spa, that may be dangerous to the health of bathers
Please do not attempt to adjust the spa jet nozzles. The jet nozzles in the spas are not adjustable. If the jets are tampered with it will cause the jet system to be out of balance. This reduces the force of water coming out of all jets in the system.