- Please do not enter Work Zones
- As another reminder, please do not introduce body washes or body soaps into spa water.
- Use GVR Pools/Spas at Your Own Risk!
- No Lifeguard on Duty at any GVR Pool
- No Diving
- Casa Paloma 2: Project 100% complete. This system is now live and operational
- Abrego South: Project 100% complete. This system is now live and operational
- West Center: Partial parking has been restored for the West Center Tennis Court Parking. Project is 100% complete. This system is now live and operational
- East Center: Project is 98% complete. Meter installed. Connectivity established.
- Administration Offices: Meter not installed. Connectivity not established.
- Phase 1 (north parking lot)- 98% complete.
- Phase 2 (south Parking lot)- 98% complete.
- Canoa Hills: Project is 100% complete. Meter installed. Connectivity established.
- Canoa Ranch: Project is 100% complete. Meter installed. Connectivity established.
- Desert Hills: Solar project construction work is complete. The lower parking lot is closed. Site clean-up and parking lot repairs are underway and will be completed by 9/16. Connectivity established Project is 98% complete
- Santa Rita Springs: The parking lot west of the Clay Studio and the Santa Cruz Building parking lot are closed for the construction of solar canopies. Construction completion is estimated to be 9/6. Site clean-up to be completed the week of 9/20
- Phase 1 (East Parking lot – Santa Cruz Building) – 98% complete
- Phase 2 (West parking lot – Fiesta Building)) – 98% complete
- Las Campanas Center: The south parking lot closest to the center will be closed for the duration of the solar canopy construction. Trenching work has been completed. Construction completion is estimated to be 9/27. Site clean-up is scheduled to be completed by 10/4. Project is 35% complete
- Facility Management Building: Installation of a solar canopy was approved for this site at the 8/8 Special Board of Directors Meeting
- Beginning on 9/23, the pool and spa will be closed for re-piping of the equipment room. The pool and spa will reopen on 9/27
- A light fixture for one of the parking lot light poles was replaced
- Repairs to the parking lot under the solar canopy will be performed in coming weeks
- Landscaping work is occurring west of the Pickleball Courts
- Installation of a pool deck shade canopy is currently being installed
- The Lobby, Lobby Restrooms, Auditorium, Rooms A & B will be closed beginning 9/9 for entry tile replacement. These areas will reopen on 9/11
- Acoustic sound absorbing panels were installed in the lapidary studio
Facilities Management Building
- Replacement of an underground pipeline was completed by Southwest Gas
- Installation of a solar canopy was approved by the GVR Board of Directors at the 8/8 Special Board of Directors Meeting
- Pool and spa will be closed beginning 9/9 for re-piping the equipment room. The pool and spa will reopen of 9/14
Santa Rita Springs
- Modernization and upgrades will be performed on the elevator this fall. A two-week work period is estimated for completion of the project
- The club requested mechanical upgrades for the Woodshop will begin on 10/7. The work is anticipated to be completed by 10/14
- Wet system fire suppression upgrades is currently being performed to provide fire protection for the Woodshop’s shaded exterior work areas
- 683 work orders were issued in August 2019
- 5043 work orders have been requested Y.T.D.
Spas closed for scheduled cleaning and maintenance:
- Casa Paloma 1: 9/17
- East Center: 9/19
Please observe caution tape on or around a pool or spa and do not remove it or enter the water. Only authorized GVR staff members are allowed to remove caution tape and reopen a pool or spa. Conditions may exist, such as chemicals being out of balance in the pool/spa, that may be dangerous to the health of bathers
Please do not hang on or attempt to climb over the anti-wave lane dividers in the pools. They are not designed to support this type of weight and they will break. If repairs can be performed, they are very time consuming. In frequent cases, repairs cannot be made and full and costly replacement is required