Due to the mild morning and evening temperatures, winter hours for the pools and spas are being pushed back. All pools will open at 5:30am and close at 9:00pm until further notice. GVR will monitor the opening time based on weather conditions and cost.
As a reminder:
- Use Pools at Your Own Risk
- No Lifeguard on Duty
- No Diving
- A remodel of a concrete walkway is underway. The scope of the project is to bring converging grades to ADA compliance. Once handrails are fabricated and installed this project will be complete.
- Combo Exit signs have been installed in the Auditorium
- Overhead light fixtures are being retrofitted to LED linear lamps in the Auditorium
- The exterior painting of the center is still underway. The stairway leading from the upper/Auditorium level down to the shuffleboard courts will be closed Friday December 7.
Santa Rita Springs
- The men’s locker room showers are now open. Extensive drain repairs were required due to a considerable blockage found downstream of the shower drains.
Spas: Closed for scheduled cleaning and maintenance:
- Casa Paloma 2, Tuesday, December 12
- Madera Vista, Thursday, December 14
Please note: If there are cones and caution tape across the entrance to the spa, the spa is still closed and not chemically balanced.