- Desert Hills Center will be closed on 7/16 and reopen on 7/26.
The main service entrance for the electrical supply to the building will be undergoing much needed repairs and maintenance. Due to the scope of work required, the center will be closed.
Regular handicap vehicles should not park in van spaces unless no other handicap spots are available. The designated van spaces are designed to allow room for transfer and access by wheelchair users.
- Please no glass or beer bottles in the pool areas. Also, no beer bottle caps are allowed in the spas.
- Use GVR Pools/Spas at Your Own Risk!
- No Lifeguard on Duty at any GVR Pool
- No Diving
- The exterior of the center is being repainted. No closure is required during this work
- The crack seal and seal coating has been rescheduled starting 7/23. To avoid any additional closures, the parking lot West half will close on 7/23, restriping will finish on 7/24 and then lot will be reopen. The East half of the parking lot will close on 7/25, restriping will finish on 7/26 and the lot will be reopened around noon. This is subject to change pending weather conditions
- Stucco repairs and repainting on the exterior of the building is currently underway. No closure is required during this time.
- Roof coating on the buildings is currently underway. No closure is required during this time.
- Pool and spa will be closed to members immediately following the Paws in the Pool event on 7/13 for work on the pool. This includes coring by a geotechnical engineer, shell inspection on previous repairs, and additional repairs as needed
- The men’s and women’s locker rooms will be closed starting 7/18 for replacement of the countertops. Re-opening is scheduled for 7/27
- The fitness room will be closed starting 7/18 for replacing floor tile, deep cleaning and carpet cleaning. Re-opening is scheduled for 7/28
- The art room is closed starting 7/18 for painting and floor refinishing. Re-opening is scheduled for 7/28
- The center is closed to members for re-plastering the pool, replacing grab rails, ladders and hand rails. Re-opening is scheduled for 8/13
- The Las Campanas tennis courts have been closed for repairs. The ball machine has been relocated to the East Center tennis courts
- The courts were cored on 6/28 to check for quality of the soils underneath the courts
- Courts are scheduled for the rebuild beginning 7/23. Estimated completion is mid-September
Santa Rita Springs
- The Kitchen, SRAL, Computer Club and Fiesta Room is closed for carpet cleaning and floor refinishing. Reopening of the rooms is scheduled for 7/14
- The Camera Club and Kino Room is closed for floor care. Reopening is scheduled for 7/21
- The Fitness Room and Anza Room will be closed beginning 7/16 for carpet cleaning. Reopening is scheduled for 7/21
- The Fiesta Building Men’s and Women’s restrooms will be closed beginning 7/16 for countertop replacements. Reopening is scheduled for 7/28
- The Pool and Spa will be closed starting 7/16 for waterline tile repairs. Reopening is scheduled for 7/19
- The billiards room will be closing within the next couple of weeks for carpet installation and the billiard table replacements. Confirmed dates are still being determined.
Spas closed for scheduled cleaning and maintenance:
- Canoa Hills: Tuesday, 7/17
- Abrego North: Thursday, 7/19