Annual maintenance inspections on all of the solar projects has been completed.
Palm tree trimming has been completed
- The HVAC unit for the recreation room is being scheduled for replacement.
- One of the water basketball nets had sun damage and was replaced.
- The sleeve for irrigation lines north of the shuffleboard court sidewalk cracked and has been replaced
- A new sidewalk and concrete ramp were poured on the east end of the center. Both were installed to allow for better access to the center from the newly paved east parking lot.
- Landscape detailed cleanup has been completed.
- The spa light had a faulty lamp and a broken fixture lens. The lamp, lens and gasket were replaced.
- New LED bollard lights will be installed west of the entrance in the coming weeks. These lights will illuminate the pathway the leads from the southwest parking spaces to the building.
- Dried out vegetation has been replaced and landscape detailing has been completed.
- All irrigation lines outside of the kitchen have been repaired.
- Touchless faucets have been installed in the restrooms and locker rooms.
- Rose garden fertilizer and weed control has been added to the garden.
- In the coming weeks, a HEPA filtration system will be installed in the billiards room.
- The center will be closed on 10/22 for TEP to finalize their service to the solar system
- Two small pines near the pool were removed due to insect damage. The trees were not treatable.
- The irrigation line west of the pool wall developed a split. The repair was made and the water was returned to service.
- An irrigation line north of the center was replaced.
Santa Rita Springs
- Vegetation trimming is underway.
- The electrical for new touchless door operators for the Fiesta and Anza building restrooms has been installed. The operators and switches are on order and will be installed as soon as they are received.
- The poly line for the irrigation system split and has been repaired.
- The electrical for new touchless door operators for the courtyard and lobby restrooms has been installed. The operators and switches are on order and will be installed as soon as they are received.
- Irrigation controls at the front of the center are being assessed after a faulty gauge was found to be leaking.
- The large commercial dishwasher has been replaced.
- Irrigation control valves and timers have been repaired (contractor warranty).
- A concrete pad was poured outside of the north gate on court #8.
The following spas will be closed for scheduled servicing and cleanings on:
- 10/20 Canoa Ranch
- 10/22 Abrego South