Tickets may be purchased in person at the West Center Box Office, 1111 S. GVR Drive in Green Valley or by calling (520) 625-0288. Tickets ordered by phone are held at the Box Office for pick up on the night of the performance or during regular Box Office hours. Tickets will not be mailed to patrons.
Box Office hours are Monday-Friday 8 am-4 pm, weekends and holidays from 10 am-2 pm, and one half hour prior to performances and events.
All individual tickets for the 2020-2021 Performing Arts Season will be on sale September 1, 2020.
GVR Members may purchase tickets in their name only at the member price, and may purchase up to four (4) guest tickets at the guest price. Members with more than four (4) guests may purchase tickets at the General Public price. Some restrictions apply/subject to change.
All ticket sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges for individual Member, Guest, or General Public 2020-2021 season tickets. In the event that a performance is cancelled, refunds may be given. Every effort will be made to reschedule a performance that has been cancelled.
Group discounts are available for groups of ten (10) or more by calling the Senior Arts & Entertainment Supervisor at (520) 625-3440 ext. 7219.
Student discounts are also available for all performances. Students may be required to present a student ID when tickets are picked up at the West Center Box Office. Please indicate your student status when purchasing tickets at the Box Office.
TICKET PURCHASE WITH EXCEPTIONAL DISCOUNTS
Due to the disruption in GVR Arts & Entertainment programming caused by COVID-19, season ticket packages will be suspended until the 2021-2022 season.
To help our membership and community with the cost of programming at West Center, GVR will be offering discounted ticket prices for our entire 2020-2021 season. All prices listed in the Season Brochure will have the discount included. GVR Live! Dances are not included in this discount program.
The West Center Auditorium is general admission seating and available on a first come, first served basis at each performance.
TICKET REFUND / EXCHANGE POLICY
All ticket sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges for individual Member, Guest, General Public or Discounted Season tickets.
- All performances are open to GVR Members, Member Guests, and the General Public.
- All GVR Live! Events are held at Green Valley Recreation West Center Auditorium, located at 1111 S. GVR Drive in Green Valley.
- All GVR Live! Dances are held at Green Valley Recreation Canoa Hills Center Auditorium.
- Doors open approximately thirty (30) minutes prior to the performance or as indicated on the ticket. Every effort will be made to begin all performances on time.
- Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the House Manager. Late seating may be unavailable at the discretion of the performing artist. Patrons are asked to arrive at least fifteen (15) minutes prior to the performance start time to ensure entrance and seating.
- Patrons are allowed to hold a seat for one (1) companion only. Saving multiple seats is not permitted at any time in the West Center Auditorium.
- Artists, dates, times, and programs are subject to change without advance notice due to unforeseen circumstances.
- GVR reserves the right to alter seating configurations to accommodate house size and social distancing as required.
- It is strictly prohibited to use still pictures, video, and audio recording before, during, and after performances.
- Kindly silence your electronic devices prior to entering West Center Auditorium as a courtesy to performers and guests.
- As a courtesy to fellow patrons, it is advised that hats be removed when seated in the auditorium.
- Cinema booster seats are available for individuals to provide a better view from any seating location. A cinema booster seat may be requested by contacting the House Manager.
- Children five years and under are not permitted to attend performances. Exceptions may apply for some special engagements.
- Some artists may set their performance sound levels at an intensity that is not suitable for all patrons. Complimentary earplugs are available from the Box Office or at concessions.
The West Center, including the auditorium and parking lot, are ADA accessible. ADA designated parking is available in the north and west parking lots. GVR makes all reasonable accommodations for those with special needs, including those with service animals as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act, with advance notice. Please inform the Box Office when you purchase tickets if wheelchair accessible and companion seating is required.
The House Manager will identify patrons with accessibility needs prior to opening the auditorium doors for seating. Patrons, who have accessibility needs will be seated with the assistance of the House Manager and Volunteer Ushers.
RELEASE OF ACCESSIBILITY SEATING
All wheelchair accessible locations, and the adjacent companion seats will be held for purchase exclusively by patrons who have a member of their party who is a wheelchair or scooter user, those who have mobility disabilities, or those whose disability requires the use of an accessible location. Fifteen (15) minutes before the start of the performance we will start to release unsold wheelchair locations and adjacent companion seats to all patrons on a first come, first served basis. Mobility devices must be removed from fire lanes and aisles. The House Manager will gladly assist patrons with accessibility needs.
West Center Auditorium is equipped with two Assisted Listening Systems. The Ampetronic Induction Loop System can be used by individuals with hearing aids equipped with a T-coil setting. The Williams Hearing Assist System uses a receiver and a choice of headset or ear buds and is available for pick up at the West Center Box Office one (1) hour prior to performances. A photo ID is required to check out this equipment.
An Automated External Defibrillator (AED) is located in the West Center lobby. Please alert GVR staff in the event of an emergency.
VOLUNTEER AND SHARE YOUR PASSION FOR THE ARTS!
The GVR Live! Performing Arts Season brings an exciting array of live entertainers and performers to Southern Arizona to entertain us, bring us together through our experience, and enrich our lives in the community!
If you share our passion for the arts and are a current GVR Member, we invite you to serve as an Arts & Entertainment Volunteer. Our volunteers assist us during performances by greeting and seating patrons, helping with merchandise, and concession sales, and providing general assistance to guests. No experience is necessary, as we will train you; the only requirements are a willingness to learn and to ensure our guests have a pleasurable experience while attending GVR’s performances.
Anyone interested in becoming an Arts & Entertainment Volunteer is invited to send an email stating your interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org.