Welcome to Green Valley Recreation Reservations. It is our pleasure to work with GVR Members, GVR Clubs, HOA’s and Community Organizations. Please call Jody Crawford at (520) 625-3440 x 7202 or Email her at email@example.com if you would like to make a reservation. All room reservations are subject to availability.
Masks are required at all times indoors at GVR. No exceptions. Inquire about outdoor spaces (patios and picnic areas) if you would prefer your event were mask-optional.
Click here for the Reservation Request Form
GVR members may reserve GVR facilities at no cost as long as everyone who attends a function is a GVR member or a GVR guest (the guest(s) attending must live 20 miles or beyond from Green Valley). If you are making a reservation, you must ensure that guests attending have a proper guest pass.
GVR members who want to reserve a room on an ongoing basis may reserve a room for up to three months at a time. See Three-month Reservation Option.
Everyone attending an event must sign in by either swiping their membership or guest card, or signing an attendance sheet.
CURRENTLY, NO FOOD OR BEVERAGE MAY BE SERVED IN THE CENTERS. PERSONAL WATER BOTTLES AND TRAVEL MUGS ARE PERMITTED.
GVR has a list of approved caterers you may hire for your events. See GVR Caterers. We pre-approve the caterers to assure they have the proper Pima County license and health permits and insurance. Caterers must be selected from this list. Please note approved caterers are charged a fee of $50 per event for the use of GVR facilities.
- GVR is a non-profit organization. We do rent our facilities to for-profit organizations for a fee. See fee sheet, which includes room sizes.
- Any group that includes non-GVR members is considered a non-member group and rental fees are charged for facility use.
- All non-GVR groups must submit (in writing) a request for a room with details about the event before a reservation is approved.
- Attendees must sign the GVR attendance sheet at events.
- All reservations must have one contact person who will sign the contract. The contact person must read, sign and agree to the Terms and Conditions. See Terms and Conditions form.