The architect is finalizing the plans and will be submitting construction documents for the upper-level restrooms to Pima County for permit issuance.
- Staff has coordinated with the contractor to begin construction of the restrooms this month
- The upper level has had all new flooring installed, windows replaced and the interior repainted
- The HVAC systems for the upper level have been replaced, as well
- The architect is also developing designs for the lower level of the building and a redesign of the parking lots
- The designs for the lower level will include a billiards hall, game/card room and two restrooms