Annual dues are due on the first of January, each year. Dues are set by the Board of Directors in the course of adopting an annual budget each fall. Dues invoices are delivered via the postal service and members are responsible for ensuring that the GVR membership department has a functional address for billing purposes. To update your mailing address, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Members may pay dues in the following ways:
Online Payment Portal
The Online Payment Portal allows GVR members to pay their dues online.
You must have an email address registered with GVR in order to access the online portal. If your email address has changed, please contact email@example.com to update your email address.
Create an Account
- If you have not signed-up and need to activate your account, click HERE to begin
- You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org at the email address you registered with GVR. Click on the link in that email to activate your account
- You will be prompted to enter a new password
- Once the password is set, return to login page
- Enter your 6-digit GVR ID number and password and login HERE
- If you do not receive an activation email, please check spam and junk folders. If you still do not see the email, contact the membership department at: email@example.com
For 2023, GVR is waiving all processing fees associated with paying dues online.
With a check, dropped off in marked boxes at any of the following locations:
|Administrative Offices (outside the front door)||1070 S Calle de las Casitas|
|Canoa Hills (lobby)||3660 S Camino del Sol|
|East Center (lobby)||7 S Abrego Dr.|
|Santa Rita Springs (outside office door)||921 W Via Rio Fuerte|
|West Center (outside office doors Mon. – Fri.)||1111 W GVR Drive|
|Las Campanas (on office door)||565 W Belltower Dr|
With a check, via US mail to:
1070 S Calle de las Casitas
Green Valley, AZ 85614
For some members, paying dues is a struggle.
There are two options that can help:
Dues Payment Plan
As a courtesy to members having difficulties paying annual dues, you may qualify for the GVR Dues Payment Plan which breaks down annual dues into 12 monthly installments. If you participated in the Dues Payment Plan in the past, you must re-apply every year. We do not keep information from prior years.
NOTE: Properties requesting tenant cards do not qualify for the Dues Payment Plan. Annual member dues must be paid in full before tenant cards will be issued. If at any time during the year you acquire tenants, you will be removed from the Plan and the balance will be due immediately.