Guests are currently welcome to use all amenities as usual, ASIDE FROM POOLS AND FITNESS CENTERS. Pools and fitness centers continue to have very limited occupancy and will remain for the exclusive use of members and tenants at this time.
Guest Card Policy
GVR members may purchase guest cards for their visitors (required for all guests 18 years of age or older) using the following criteria:
- All guests must reside outside a 20 mile radius of Green Valley.
- Guests are temporary visitors who are staying in a GVR household with a GVR member or who are staying in a local commercial hotel as a guest of a GVR member.
- All guest cards must be purchased in person by the GVR member.
There are two types of guest cards:
- Daily passes: ($10 per day – unlimited number of guests). Members must provide the usage dates when the pass is purchased.
- Annual Guest Card:* ($70 for one CALENDAR YEAR). This card allows guests to visit the facilities unaccompanied by a member and is good for an unlimited number of guests throughout the year. This card must be tapped at card readers at all facilities and may be used by multiple guests with the same card.GVR members who own more than one GVR property may purchase an Annual Guest Card only for the property in which they reside. Only one annual guest card may be purchased/acquired by individual(s) owning GVR properties regardless of the number of properties owned. Annual Guest Cards may not be purchased for properties which are tenant occupied. There is a $15 replacement fee for lost cards. Guest card fees are not prorated and are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Tenants are not permitted to purchase an Annual Guest Card for their guests. They are required to purchase the $10 per day cards, providing the usage dates.
GVR members and tenants are responsible for the conduct of their guests.
All guests are required to adhere to the Green Valley Recreation Code of Conduct.