GVR members may purchase guest cards for their visitors (required for all guests 18 years of age or older) using the following criteria:
- All guests must reside outside a 20-mile radius of Green Valley.
- Guests are temporary visitors who are staying in a GVR household with a GVR member or who are staying in a local commercial hotel as a guest of a GVR member.
- All guest cards must be purchased in person by the GVR member.
- Renters are not guests. Renters, including AirBNB and VRBO customers, must carry Tenant Cards. Click HERE for more information.
There are two types of guest cards:
- Daily passes: ($10 per day – unlimited number of guests) The dates are programmed into the card upon purchase, therefore Members will need to provide the dates the pass will be used.
- Annual Guest Card: ($70 for one CALENDAR YEAR). This card allows guests to visit the facilities unaccompanied by a member and is good for an unlimited number of guests throughout the year. This card must be tapped at card readers at all facilities and may be used by multiple guests with the same card. Only one Annual Guest Card may be purchased/acquired by individual(s) owning GVR properties regardless of the number of properties owned. Cards may only be purchased for the property in which they reside. Annual Guest Cards may not be purchased for properties that are tenant occupied.
- Guest card fees are not prorated, non-refundable and non-transferable.
- There is a $15 replacement fee for lost cards.
- Tenants are not permitted to purchase an Annual Guest Card for their guests. They may purchase the $10 Daily Guest Cards, providing the usage dates.
GVR members and tenants are responsible for the conduct of their guests.
All guests are required to adhere to the Green Valley Recreation Code of Conduct.