Tenant Cards can be processed Monday through Friday from 8am until 4pm:
- Over the phone by calling (520) 625-3440
Or in person at:
- West Center Box Office (closed for lunch 12pm-1pm)
- Las Campanas Customer Service Office (closed for lunch 11:30am-12:30pm)
- Canoa Hills Customer Service (closed for lunch 11:30am-12:30pm)
At this time, we encourage purchasing or renewing Tenant Cards over the phone for expedited service. Please have your Tenant Card Request Form filled out in full by the property owner or Property Management Company and call (520) 625-3440 to speak to a Customer Service Representative. You may email a copy of your completed form and the Customer Service Rep will process your card over the phone and set up an appointment for you to pick up your card(s).
If you are using the services of a Rental Property Management Company, the company will supply your tenants with the proper paperwork to obtain their GVR Tenant Cards.
Tenant card request form
Tenant Cards Policy
If your tenants are renting directly from you, please follow these steps:
- Complete and Sign a Tenant Card Request Form for each set of tenants staying in your property.
- By signing this form you, as the owner(s), give GVR permission to transfer your GVR privileges to the tenant(s) while they are in residence. The owners will not have GVR privileges during the tenant’s stay.
- The Tenant Card Request Form is available at any center office or download above.
- Give the completed form to your tenants. They must have it IN HAND to obtain their tenant cards from any GVR office.
- GVR staff cannot process tenant cards without the completed Tenant Card Request Form. A lease agreement is not acceptable to obtain tenant cards.
- Be sure your GVR dues are paid in full, as tenant cards cannot be processed on delinquent accounts.
By following the above, your tenants will avoid any delay in obtaining their tenant cards and enjoy all that GVR has to offer!