Tenant Cards are available Monday through Friday from 8am until 4pm.
- West Center Box Office (closed for lunch 12pm-1pm)
- Las Campanas Customer Service Office (closed for lunch 11:30am-12:30pm)
- Canoa Hills Customer Service (closed for lunch 11:30am-12:30pm)
Before your visit, please have your Tenant Request Form completed in full by the property owner or Property Management Company. Download the form below or visit any office listed above for a paper copy.
If GVR has the Tenant Request Form on file, you can purchase your Tenant Card over the phone by calling (520) 625-3440. Arrangements can be made to pick-up the card after payment is provided.
Tenant Request Form
Download the 2023 Tenant Request Form [PDF]
If you are using the services of a Rental Property Management Company, the company will supply your tenants with the proper paperwork to obtain their GVR Tenant Cards.
If your tenants are renting directly from you, please follow these steps:
- Complete and sign a Tenant Request Form for each set of tenants staying in your property.
- By signing this form you, as the owner(s), give GVR permission to transfer your GVR privileges to the tenant(s) while they are in residence. The owners will not have GVR privileges during the tenant’s stay.
- The Tenant Request Form is available at any customer service office, or download it using the link above.
- You can give the completed form to your tenants or email it directly to GVR.
- To email the form, please send to email@example.com
- GVR staff cannot process tenant cards without the completed Tenant Card Request Form. A lease agreement is not acceptable to obtain tenant cards.
- Be sure your GVR dues are paid in full, as tenant cards cannot be processed on delinquent accounts.
By following the above, your tenants will avoid any delay in obtaining their tenant cards and enjoy all that GVR has to offer!