All centers are open from 5:30am-9:00pm, seven days per week.
Check maintenance closures here.
Jump to Section
Sign Up for Our Newsletter!
GVR offices are open Monday-Friday from 8am-4pm.
The Administrative Offices (membership account business). Closed Noon-1pm
West Center Box Office. Closed Noon-1pm
Las Campanas will open June 1. Closed 11:30am-12:30pm
Customer Service Representatives remain available by phone Monday through Friday from 8am until 4pm and we encourage members to exercise this option whenever possible.
Please call (520) 625-3440 and listen to the menu options.
Tenants who wish to purchase tenant cards must do so over the phone. Click HERE for details.
Covid-19 and GVR
GVR Mask Policy
GVR’s mask policy aligns with Pima County’s as established on Friday, May 14:
Fully vaccinated individuals: not required to wear masks or maintain social distancing, though they may choose to do so.
Unvaccinated or partially vaccinated individuals: it is recommended they continue to wear masks and maintain social distancing.
- Vaccination status is not a criteria for participation. GVR has not and does not require proof or attestation of vaccination against any illness, including Covid-19. GVR Clubs are expected to follow suit.
- This policy applies equally to members and staff.
- Members in fitness centers and club should continue to wipe down equipment after use.
- Capacity will increase in classrooms and meeting rooms, but extra space will be included to accommodate those who prefer or should maintain social distancing. Do not expect maximum pre-Covid capacities.
- Food and drink may now be served in the centers.
- Members, as always, participate at their own risk. Individuals must make their own assessment of risk based on their circumstances and tolerance. Currently, the combined percentage of vaccinated individuals in the 85614 and 85622 zip codes is over 80%. (Click HERE for the data).
- Click HERE to read Pima County Resolution 2021-35
- Click HERE to read the Pima County Health Department Public Health Advisory dated May 14.
|Basketball||Canoa Ranch||5:30am-dusk||SEE BELOW|
|Bocce||Canoa Hills||5:30am-9:00pm||Bring your own bocce set. Club plays at 8:00am M-F|
|Currently Active Clubs||varies||See active clubs here|
|Casa Paloma I||5:30am-dusk|
|Movies||West Center||varies||See movie listings here|
|Outdoor Fitness Classes||See Classes|
|Sand Volleyball||Abrego South||5:30am-dusk|
|Casa Paloma I||5:30am-9:00pm|
|Casa Paloma II||5:30am-9:00pm|
|Table Tennis||Canoa Hills Auditorium
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
|Water Volleyball||Abrego South||11:00am-1:00pm||Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday|
Public Health Resources
Click to Visit the Resources Below:
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Covid-19
Arizona Department of Health Services (ADHS), Covid-19 data dashboard
ADHS requirements for opening gyms
ADHS benchmarks by county (to reopen fitness centers)
Pima County Department of Health, Covid-19
Pima County Ready for You program