All pools operate from 5:30am-9:00pm. Note: All pool and fitness facilities, including locker rooms, close at 9:00pm. Please plan to leave the pool in time to shower or change and exit the premises by 9:00pm.
Swimming Pool and Spa Rules
Please note: No lifeguard on duty. Swim at your own risk.
- Members, Guests and Tenants must swipe their GVR cards at the attendance reader and, if asked, show their membership card to the monitor on duty.
- Appropriate swim wear is required at all times. T-shirts and hats may be worn for protection from the sun.
- Persons with contagious diseases, infections, and/or open wounds and sores may not use the pool/spa.
- Children under 18 must be supervised by an adult. Children 6 years and under must be supervised by an accompanying adult in the water.
- No diapers are allowed. Disposable swim pants are authorized.
- No water toys or inflatable devices are permitted outside of scheduled GVR programs. Masks, goggles, U.S. Coast Guard life vests, and medically recommended swim aids approved through GVR are exceptions.
- Diving, running, and horseplay are prohibited.
- No food, glass, aluminum, or open containers are allowed on the pool decks. Drinks in re-sealable containers are permitted in ramada areas.
- Pools will be closed by monitor or staff when weather conditions present a threat.
- Serious health risks can be associated with spa use. It is recommended that users consult their physician prior to use. Children under 18 years of age are not permitted in the spa at any time. For your safety, limit your time in the spa to 5 minutes. CAUTION: Get out if you feel dizzy.
Water Aerobics Schedule
2 lanes remain open for lap swim
|Casa Paloma II||9:00am||9:00am||9:00am||9:00am||9:00am||9:00am|
|Santa Rita Springs||9:00am||9:00am||9:00am||9:00am||9:00am||9:00am|
Spas at all pools will remain open during all sessions.
All sessions are 60 minutes long. No reservations required. First come, first served.
Pool Usage by Hour
|April – June||None due to COVID-19|