PLEASE NOTE THESE RECENT CHANGES:
- Movies will be first come first served on the day of the show, tickets will NOT be provided.
- Members must have their GVR ID card to enter.
- Seating has been arranged to ensure social distancing, the overall capacity has been reduced to 150 attendees.
- Masks will be required at all times.
- No food is permitted in the auditorium at this time. Concessions will not be offered. Water fountains are not in service. Patrons should bring their own beverage.
Tuesday, February 2
2pm (Open Captioning) and 7pm
Following Princess Diana’s unexpected death, the royal family find themselves quietly at odds. Public official Tony Blair, perceiving a potential public-relations disaster in the making, takes it upon himself to persuade a reluctant Queen Elizabeth to pay tribute to the dead princess. Starring Helen Mirren and James Cromwell.
1 hour 43 minutes. Miramax. 2006.
For Ticket & Box Office Information
Visit the page Ticket & Box Office Information.
Movies are free to members but donations are accepted and much appreciated as they defray the cost of movie licensing fees.
Movies are general admission.
Movies are shown at 2pm (open captioning) and in the evening at 7pm.
Doors open approximately 30 minutes prior to the show.
Volunteers and staff will be on hand to help members who need assistance, and to ensure that contagion-control expectations are observed.