Construction of the upper floor restrooms are near completion. Partitions remain to be installed. Remodel work in the main room is nearing completion. Replacement of a length of underground sewer line has been scheduled. Construction Documents for the lower-level Billiards Room, upper floor Game Room and parking lot are being developed by engineers and consultants. Once construction documents are complete, they will be sent to Pima County for approval. Permitting may be a ten-week period due to the Development Plan of the parking lot.
Construction of the upper floor restrooms continues. Installation of floor and wall tile in the upper floor restrooms is complete. All plumbing fixtures have been installed. Partitions and lighting fixtures are next to be installed. Remodel work has begun on the main room. Schematic designs are expected in two weeks, and construction documents are anticipated five weeks after. This will then be followed by permitting which may be a ten-week period due to the parking lot development plan.
Half of the upper floor is now open for drop-in billiards play (three tables) and soft-tip darts. Members will find complimentary water bottles in a small fridge, and portable toilets/handwashing facilities outside the front door.
The architect is finalizing the plans and will be submitting construction documents for the upper-level restrooms to Pima County for permit issuance.
- Staff has coordinated with the contractor to begin construction of the restrooms this month
- The upper level has had all new flooring installed, windows replaced and the interior repainted
- The HVAC systems for the upper level have been replaced, as well
- The architect is also developing designs for the lower level of the building and a redesign of the parking lots
- The designs for the lower level will include a billiards hall, game/card room and two restrooms