GVR Membership requires a deed restriction in perpetuity on a property within the established boundaries of Green Valley Recreation, Inc. Because the membership is a deed restriction in perpetuity on the property, cancellation of membership is not an option. GVR Membership passes from owner to owner when a property sells.
How to Become a Member
- Purchase a GVR deed restricted home, OR
- Purchase a home within GVR established boundaries that is not GVR deed restricted and sign an agreement to deed restrict the property for the initial fee, transfer fee and pro-rated dues. If you are not sure the property is within GVR established boundaries, please call the Membership Department at (520) 625-3440.
- Temporary GVR cards are being issued by appointment at this time. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your GVR property address and one of our membership specialists will be in contact with you as soon as possible.
|2021 Fee Schedule|
|Property Acquisition Capital Fee||$2,716.00|
|2021 Annual Dues||$ 505.00|
|Life Care Member||$ 505.00|
|Transfer Fee – Charged whenever title to a GVR property is changed in addition to Initial Fee or Property Acquisition Capital Fee||$ 400.00|
|Transfer Fee – non-sale conveyance of property title for estate planning, trusts or similar purposes as determined by the Board of Directors||$ 100.00|
|Additional GVR Card Holder||$ 100.00|
|Card Replacement Fee||$ 15.00|
Property Acquisition Capital Fee (PACF)
Upon the transfer of title to any existing GVR membership property, the new owner(s) of such property shall pay a new member capital and transfer fees in an amount to be determined by the Board of Directors. The Property Acquisition Capital Fee is charged to assist in the deferred maintenance and upkeep of GVR’s facilities and the funds collected are used exclusively for that purpose. The fee will be refunded when a member, who owns no more than one GVR property, moves from a primary GVR residence to another primary GVR residence within 12-months. GVR members who use GVR member properties as investments must pay the PACF.
Member Code of Conduct
Non-Discrimination Policy: it is the policy of Green Valley Recreation, Inc. to treat all people with dignity, respect and equality regardless of age, race, color, ancestry, country of origin, disability, ethnicity, marital status, family status, veteran status, gender, religion, sexual orientation or gender identity. (adopted 11/18/2015)
Users of GVR facilities are required to comply with GVR published rules and regulations.
- Users are expected to show common courtesy to members, guests, volunteers, directors, and staff.
- Members should carry their Membership card when at GVR Facilities.
- Members should present their Membership card upon request.
- Members shall comply with GVR Rules & Regulations.
- Users shall refrain from using offensive language and behavior.
- Members are responsible for the conduct of their guests.
- Violation of the above codes of conduct may result in a member having his/her rights and privileges suspended, as well as those of their guests or tenants.
Single Member Complimentary Cards
Replacement cards are being done by appointment with a Customer Service Representative. Please call 520-625-3440 and select option 4 to set up a time with a Customer Service Rep to pick up your replacement card.
Member Assistance Program (MAP)
The Member Assistance Program (MAP), established in 1995, provides financial assistance to qualifying GVR members experiencing financial hardship and unable to pay GVR annual dues.
Visit the Member Assistance Program page for more information