GVR Membership requires a deed restriction in perpetuity on a property within the established boundaries of Green Valley Recreation, Inc. Because the membership is a deed restriction in perpetuity on the property, cancellation of membership is not an option. GVR Membership passes from owner to owner when a property sells.
How to Become a Member
- Purchase a GVR deed restricted home, OR
- Purchase a home within GVR established boundaries that is not GVR deed restricted and sign an agreement to deed restrict the property for the initial fee, transfer fee and pro-rated dues. If you are not sure the property is within GVR established boundaries, please call the Membership Department at (520) 625-3440.
|2018 Fee Schedule|
|New Member Capital Fee||$2,474.00|
|2018 Annual Dues||$ 493.00|
|Life Care Member||$ 493.00|
|Transfer Fee – Charged whenever title to a GVR property is changed in addition to Initial Fee or New Member Capital Fee||$ 350.00|
|Transfer Fee – non-sale conveyance of property title for estate planning, trusts or similar purposes as determined by the Board of Directors||$ 100.00|
|Additional GVR Card Holder||$ 85.00|
|Card Replacement Fee||$ 15.00|
New Member Capital Fee
Upon the transfer of title to any existing GVR membership property, the new owner(s) of such property shall pay a new member capital and transfer fees in an amount to be determined by the Board of Directors. The New Member Capital Fee is charged to assist in the deferred maintenance and upkeep of GVR’s facilities and the funds collected are used exclusively for that purpose. This provision shall not apply to someone who is currently a GVR owner/member (deed-holder) or has been a GVR member at any time within one year of the closing of the purchase.
Member Code of Conduct
Non-Discrimination Policy: it is the policy of Green Valley Recreation, Inc. to treat all people with dignity, respect and equality regardless of age, race, color, ancestry, country of origin, disability, ethnicity, marital status, family status, veteran status, gender, religion, sexual orientation or gender identity. (adopted 11/18/2015)
Users of GVR facilities are required to comply with GVR published rules and regulations.
- Users are expected to show common courtesy to members, guests, volunteers, directors, and staff.
- Members should carry their Membership card when at GVR Facilities.
- Members should present their Membership card upon request.
- Members shall comply with GVR Rules & Regulations.
- Users shall refrain from using offensive language and behavior.
- Members are responsible for the conduct of their guests.
- Violation of the above codes of conduct may result in a member having his/her rights and privileges suspended, as well as those of their guests or tenants.
You can get your new GVR Membership card at the GVR Administrative Offices (address below). The new membership cards will include a picture of the cardholder. Please visit the membership department at the GVR Administrative Offices. Just ask the receptionist for details.
1070 S. Calle de las Casitas
Green Valley, AZ 85614
Office Phone: (520) 625-3440
Office Hours: Monday through Friday – 8:00am to 3:30pm
Includes: Administration, Membership, Reservations, Building Services.
No need to schedule an appointment
Get a map of GVR Facilities [PDF]
For more information you can call or visit any Major Social Center.
Please note the following Office Hours
|Social Center||Office Hours||Notes|
|Canoa Hills Social Center||Monday-Friday – 8:00am to 4:00pm||*Closed for lunch: 11:30am to 12:30pm|
|East Center||Monday-Friday – 8:00am to 4:00pm||*Closed for lunch 12:30pm to 1:30pm|
|Las Campanas||Monday-Friday – 8:00am to 4:00pm||*Closed for lunch 11:30am to 12:30pm|
|Santa Rita Springs (seasonal)||Monday-Friday – 8:00am to 1:00pm|
|West Center||Monday – Friday 8:00am to 4:00pm
*Open Weekends & Holidays 10:00am to 2:00pm
|*Box Office Open During Events|