Winter Class Registration
2021 Winter registration begins on Monday, Dec. 7 at 8am.
Please note that the registration procedures have been modified.
Registration for winter classes may be done:
- Online click HERE (*please note tenants are unable to register online)
- By phone call (520) 625-3440, choose option #3
- By mail to: Green Valley Recreation, Inc.
Attn: Class Registrations
PO Box 586, Green Valley, AZ 85622
- Drop-off at the secured boxes outside the Administrative Office front door (anytime) or inside the WC lobby (8am—12pm)
Additional CSRs will be standing by to assist you via phone. Walk-in registrations are not available this year.
Please review pages 35 & 36 in the catalog for more information.
Course Registration Forms:
Member: Registration Form
Non-Member: Non-Member Registration Form
Withdrawal and Refund Procedures
- Classes may be canceled by GVR because of low enrollment, instructor illness, or other unforeseen circumstances. If a class you are enrolled in is cancelled, we will notify you immediately and you will be given the opportunity to change to another class, or you will receive a full refund.
- Full refunds will be issued on any class if registration is canceled by the member five (5) business days prior to the class start date. Those wishing to withdraw four (4) or less business days prior to the class start date (not including the day the class meets) will receive a refund, minus a $5 withdrawal fee for each class. Refunds will only be offered prior to the day the class starts.
- If you are unable to attend a class you registered for, please notify GVR as soon as possible. Early notification allows us to accommodate members on waiting lists.
- Please allow up to fifteen (15) working days for a refund to be processed.